Use of Services
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to:
- Use our Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- Use our Services for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access our Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Services;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Services, the server on which our Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Services;
- Attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services.
Our Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use our Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution; and
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end-user license agreement for such applications.
If we provide social media features or similar functionalities (collectively, "Social Media Features"), you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
We welcome feedback, comments, suggestions, and ideas regarding our Services ("Feedback"). You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be our sole and exclusive property and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including all intellectual property rights therein.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK